60 days since I’ve started my 1 minute Push up and 1 minute Sit Up Exercises (Shading the box green).
Update for October: 780 Push Ups, 977 Sit Ups.
Total Time invested: 63 mins
1) Exercising daily with this method has become a routine for me. If I wake up late and am unable to put in the time in the morning..which happened a few times..I found myself feeling uncomfortable for not following through the routine and looking forward to completing it once I reach home.
2) It sucks to see the 2 white squares among the chain of green. I fell sick. In retrospect, I think I could have done atleast 1 repetition of each…just to keep the chain going.
3) Moving forward, my aim is to continue this habit – but try out different variations of Push Ups and Sit Ups. Perhaps to target different muscle groups. And maybe alternate so that the muscle growth is even.
30 days since I’ve started my writing habit. (every tick represents my writing)
1) I realise that whenever I’m writing, my best ideas come when I’m not writing. i.e when i’m busy with other work.
2) Do not edit out the work I’ve done the day before because I have a better form of writing it in, simply write out whatever I feel each day. Looking back, I can see track my maturity in writing (or vice versa!)
2) I don’t enjoy having to write simply because I need to post articles..it defeats the purpose of enjoying the process. I committed to 1 article a week and I find it a struggle. Hence, this month, I will relax it to 1 article a month. I trust this will change my stress to eustress. Will update accordingly in 2 weeks time on my progress in writing.
P.s – Recently found a replacement habit! i.e replacing a negative habit into a positive habit. Will share more about it soon in the next post!