Selling & Marketing to Millennials
Problem: As Millennials are hyper-connected and used to high-tech upbringing, they have a completely different buying process from the previous generations.
Never before has behavioural economics varied so much as it has since the Millennials have entered the market as a consumer. They choose to spend their disposable income differently and they respond differently to the world around them.
Millennials have outspent Baby Boomers in 2017 and are known to have the least established brand loyalty, most pent up purchasing demand, and buy differently than any previous generation.
Should you focus on the latest mobile trend or refocus on the basics? This presentation delivers sales results through ready-to-use actions and unexpected insights that work with the Millennials. Vivek shares his latest research and proven strategies, while debunking costly myths.
Simply put, Millennial consumers are the future of almost every company.
- Gain extreme clarity around who are the Millennials.
- Learn the powerful why behind selling to Millennials.
- How to effectively communicate with Millennials.
- Key Millennial selling strategies any salesperson can leverage.
- Practical to-dos to strategically position your brand or service with Millennials.
- Relevant examples of organizations successfully selling to Millennials.
- Inspiring story about how to manage change successfully.
Bridging the generation gap
Problem: As we have more generations in the workforce, there are higher chances of potential points of tension.
A generationally diverse workforce is better equipped to respond to today’s high-flux and disruption-prone marketplace. Since Millennials and Generation Z became a majority of the labour force, generational differences have never been wider as each generation has a varying perspective of work, leadership, technology, and selling/buying.
In fact, 52% of workers say they are least likely to get along with someone from another generation. Those that learn to lead and engage the emerging generations (and across generations), will gain the necessary competitive advantage in today’s exponential and fast changing times.
- Gain clarity around who are the Millennials’ Mindset
- Understand each generation’s perspective of leadership, communication & work.
- 2-4 keys to engaging a multigenerational workforce.
- 3-6 proven strategies to attract and retain top Millennial talent.
- Discover the silver bullet sure to engage any multi-generational team.
- Relevant examples of organizations successfully engaging generations.
How to Build a Millennial Friendly Employer Brand
Problem: Millennials are very particular about which industry and company they want to join. With the help of the Internet, the gig economy and advancements in technology, Millennials are not desperate to get a job.
They are able to reach out to jobs without being restricted by location. With so many options out there, how do you build a Millennial Friendly Employer Brand that makes your Organisation a Millennial Magnet?
This talk has answers.
Vivek Iyyani talks about the 10 Factors that employers must take into consideration to build a Millennial Friendly Organisation.
- Attract top Millennial talents wanting to join your Organisation
- Retaining Millennial talents within your Organisation for a long term
- Strategies to influence and nurture the Millennials
- Learn the intrinsic and extrinsic motivations of the Millennials
- Learn what effective companies do to attract and retain Millennials
- Build a Millennial Friendly Employer Branding
Increasing Millennial Membership for Professional Associations & Societies
Problem: Millennials are not interested in taking up memberships in Associations. As more Millennials enter the workplace and take up leadership positions, they’re occupying a large percentage of the workforce. And yet, they don’t like joining associations that require regular memberships to sustain the work they do for their industry partners.
In this talk, Vivek Iyyani shares what the Millennials expect from Associations what irks them from joining associations.
- How to attract Millennials to join your association
- Retaining members with the 10F Framework
- How to improve Millennial membership within your Association
- Best practices from Associations worldwide that add value to their members
- Strategies to influence and nurture Millennial members
- Strategies and Partnerships to increase Millennial membership
Empowering Millennial Leaders at the Workplace
Problem: Millennials – those born between 1980-1999 – have been entering the workforce and even taking up management leadership roles. As Baby Boomers begin to retire, there isn’t enough manpower within the Generation X to fill up the empty roles left by Baby Boomers. Millennials are thereby, required to step up as Leaders of the organisation. However, they need to be equipped with the right mindsets and skillsets to become the right leader for the organisation
As technology and globalisation continue to fuel mass disruption, a new kind of worker has emerged. Millennials already make up the majority of the workforce, and by 2025, that number will rise to 75%
- Explanation of how Millennials and/or Generation Z prefer to learn.
- Learn the top shortcomings of Millennials and how they can overcome them.
- Practical to-dos to effectively develop Millennials into future leaders.
- Relevant examples of organizations developing Millennials
- Inspiring story about how to manage change successfully.
- Leverage technology to collaborate and measure your team’s success
- Lead horizontally by distributing accountability and knowledge across the team
- Identify data, trends, challenges, and opportunities from the quantitive research
- Understand the shifts happening specific to employee attitude, expectations, behaviour and engagement in the new wold of work
- Identify gaps in alignment and pockets of resistance to change
- Know the keys to leading a culture of high performance and accountability
Engaging Millennials at the Workplace
Problem: Millennials are known to pose as a challenge when it comes to engaging and retaining them at the workplace. Despite different efforts, Millennials are not feeling engaged at the workplace and leaders are confused.
The absence of Millennial loyalty and engagement represents a serious threat to the longevity of any business.
A war on talent has begun as millions of Millennials and Generation Z continue to pour into the workplace. Organizations must battle competitors and the entrepreneurial ambition of Millennials and Generation Z to attract today’s top talent.
Due to technology and a challenging economy, the emerging generations have developed a unique view of career and success at work. Engaging next generation talent will help organizations avoid the $25,000 average cost to replace a single employee and build a strong bench of future leaders.
- Learn the six key themes that impact millennial employee engagement to better understand the common values, motivators, and workplace styles of each generational cohort
- Cultivate and reinforce a culture of engagement for early career talent that benefits all generations
- Create actionable leadership strategies by increasing awareness about Millennial trends and myths
- Challenge business-as-usual management practices
- Align senior management around preferred methods and leadership strategies to recruit, onboard, advance and engage early career talent
- Develop an international leadership strategy to work with and lead teams located in different countries
- Build a heightened awareness of the tools and behaviors that will help inspire and integrate unique talents and knowledge bases
- Magnify your team members’ working relationships as peers, protégés, sponsors, and supervisors
Empowering Millennial Intrapreneurship
Problem: 67% of Millennials plan on starting their own business one day. Engage this aspirational generation and discover why Millennials are doing business differently. Turn entrepreneurs into intrapreneurs and empower Millennials to do more at the workplace
In the past decade, the entrepreneur has become a championed member of society. A beacon of creativity, tenacity, and vision, the role of the founder has never been more idolized, especially amongst emerging leaders.
But you don’t need to be an entrepreneur to be entrepreneurial. In this presentation, Vivek shares the tools, tactics, and techniques used by some of the world’s most celebrated innovators and reveals how employees at every level can apply them inside of an organization. Fusing real-time data with legacy case studies, Vivek explores the five critical areas of impact and provides actionable strategies to accelerate growth and amplify impact.
- Intrapreneurship: Fostering Innovation within Your Organization
- Develop the mindset that will help you cut through corporate red tape, build necessary allies and get buy-in for your ideas
- Implement proven frameworks that successful professionals have used to get promoted faster and have a bigger impact on their organization no matter its size
Millennials and the Future of Work
Future of Work: Top trends reshaping business and how to prepare for them
With the increased adoption of new technologies, globalization, automation and ever-changing economic conditions, the modern workplace is in a state of flux. As a result, today’s companies are facing major challenges that will affect how they do business and compete for the best talent.
In this presentation, you will hear about the top workplace trends that will change the way you view your corporation, help you better prepare for the future and improve your talent management strategy.
- About how each trend will impact your business now and in the future.
- What companies have successfully navigated these trends with results from their programs.
- Tips on how you can be at the forefront of trends and be competitive in your industry.
- Deep insights into what’s coming next in the new world of work for leaders at all levels.
- Unique perspectives on the macro drivers of change and a deep understanding of how employees attitudes and behaviors are evolving.
- A new framework to see beyond the fades and more clearly understand the trends certain to impact the business landscape over the coming decade.
- Practical and actionable tips and techniques that can immediately impact business today